Monday, June 13, 2011

Should I be loud or Should I be silent?

A big question mark there. Some people think that Im too loud, they think my mouth stinks when it speaks and my words are sharper than a knife. Some people think that Im funny, full of jokes, clumsy, happy-go-lucky and blahh blahh blahh. Im confused now. I keep asking myself. Does people want me to be silent or to be loud? Because I know myself that Im a loud person but frankly speaking, I can be silent too. & personally, I think my loud is still bearable compared to my silence. Once you know my silence, you would miss my loudness. So pick up people! Tell me. Which one you prefer? Either silent or loud? But let me tell you something. Once Im in silent mode, Im silent to death. Thats all. So take your pick. Im fine with any. :)

0 shouts:

Post a Comment

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com