Thursday, August 22, 2013

Najmuddin.

Hey friend, long time didnt hear from you. How r you? Hows studies? Hows life? Hows everything? I hope you're fine. There's chaos in egypt now. The last i know of you is that you're studying there. How is it? Are you okay? Are you safe? Have you gone back to Malaysia? Are you here now? Well, wherever you are, i hope you're fine bro. I kinda miss ya. Kinda miss all stupid jokes and stories you would waste on me. Hahaa. I keep this one memory of you until now. Remember when you called me like few years ago. & i mistaken you for another friend of mine. & you acted as though you were him. And yeah, you fooled me through out the conversation and when it comes to the end, u proudly said "nad, sorrylah. Sebenarnya ni aku lah. naj" and i answered "ehhh? Serious?!!! Ehh sorryyy sorryyy. Aku mati2 igt member aku lg sorang. Asal kau tipuuuuu?" Hahaa you really embarrassed me man, you really did. Haha. And i remember you said "kauuu, berapa ramai laki kau bagi nombor haaaa?" and i answered "taklah ramai, yang pasti bukan kau sorang lah" hahahaa. But seriously. Hanya kawan2 yang worthy to befriends with je yang aku bagi nombor. & you're one of them. :') haha. You've always look up for me when you're in Malaysia. I felt like you never missed to keep intouch with me. Everytime u're in Malaysia, u would definitely call me. Thats what i can never forget. Thanks bro. Oh yeah btw, goodluck with the girl you told me about. The one u've always liked and never forget to brag about. Haha. I really hope u're with her now, insyaallah. Well, i guess thats it. Some people can easily be forgotten but not a friend. Stay safe naj. You be good now. Aku rindu kau. Take care. Salam :)

0 shouts:

Post a Comment

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com