Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Getting weaker.

Im getting weaker, weaker and weaker. 
I see you everywhere. I hear you from every angle. I feel you every minute. 
Everytime my phone rings, I'll be hoping it was you but it was not. 
Everytime I open facebook, I'll be looking and searching for your name thru the fb chat list and also the fb search bar, hoping that your name would appear but there wasnt any sign, no results at all.
Everytime I drive my car, it reminds me of the nickname I gave you.
Everytime the clock reaches 11 o'clock, I'll keep on watching my phone, hoping for messages such as "Hello babe", "Hai dear", "Dear :)", "Hello my baby girl" to appear, but there wasnt any. 
Everytime I wanna sleep, I'll read our old messages over and over again just to remind me that I've lost a great guy.
& while Im doing all these, my tears will slowly drop down through my cheeks, my eyes are shut tightly and my mouth will start whispering your name as if Im reaching out to you, but when I open my eyes, I realize, you have really gone.
Im really sorry if I've made you pissed off and angry. I never thought things would turn out to be like this. I love you so much. Though you didnt know this, I dont care anymore. Even if people think Im crazy, I dont care anymore. I love you.
A lost is something real but something that we cant handle.
I'll be waiting, always.

0 shouts:

Post a Comment

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com