Wednesday, May 25, 2011

I'll wait.

I'll wait. Thats my promise. No matter how much you hate me, I dont care. I'll wait. No matter how long it takes for you to come back, I dont care. I'll wait. Even if you wouldnt come back, I dont care. I'll still wait. I made up this mistake, I'll be responsible for it. No one can take this love away. I just hope if one day you found someone else, pls do remember that you used to know a girl named siti nur nadiah. Remembering her name would be enough. & pls, do think about her. Remember that she's waiting for you. & in case you would wanna look for her again, just be sure that she'll be there for you because she is waiting. Just believe in that. OMG. You're making me crazy. I see your face everywhere, I swear. I dont know where to find you. I dont know how to reach you. Please come back. I need you dear. Please. Im not gonna be able to do anything besides waiting. Pls come backk. Im sorry. Im so so sorry :(

0 shouts:

Post a Comment

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com