Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Sorry for a thousand times.

You may not hear me. You may not feel me. You may not see me. You may not care. You may know nothing about this. I dont care. I still want to say this.
Im sorry if I made you think Im a goddess which I never thought I am.
Im sorry if I didnt believe you everytime the messages didnt sent.
Im sorry if I get angry everytime you dissapeared in the middle of texting.
Im sorry if I get pissed off everytime you didnt reply my private messages.
Im sorry if I hurt your feelings by posting status too.
Im sorry if I made you think Im bored with you which I never did.
Im sorry if I get angry everytime you deleted posts/comments because I thought Im disgraceful to you.
Im sorry if I think you're repeating your mistakes when I was so stupid to realize that you're fixing them. 
Im sorry if I have been the first woman in your life who sucks.
Im sorry if I rush into a relationship because I didnt know you care more about love after marriage.
Im sorry if I cant wait to hear your love confession as my present because I accidently love you so much.
Im sorry if I have not say that I love you because Im too afraid.
Im sorry if I have been a jerk to you. Im sorry for being impatient.
You're gone. You're gone for real. Guess what? I need you back. Im sorry. I really really am. I dont know how to say it to you. I cant even contact you. I miss you so much. I love you so much. Please come back. I dont want you to leave. I dont want you to let me go. Please. Dont do this :( The only person I want is you. The only person I need is you. The only person I love is you. The only person I care about is you. The only person Im afraid to lose the most is you. Do you hear me? Do you feel me? Can you see the tears? No of course you dont. You're gone and I can do fucking nothing. Im sorry. Please. I need to tell you that I love you. I still didnt get the opportunity to let it out. Please come backkk. I want to tell you. I really really wanted to tell you.

0 shouts:

Post a Comment

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com