Thursday, November 10, 2011

A day with you :)


See the picture above? Your HEART stays with me sygg <3 and I'm sure mine is staying with you, there :)
On the 9th of november, another memorable day came in my life. I wanna thank you again, for giving me the loveeeeee. I was so happy yesterday for having the chance to be with you a whole day :) Though it wasnt enough for me, still :( But at least we got to spend time together right? Thank you for accompaning me till i reach my station. That was a very nice thought of you. Hehee. I love you so much sygg. I really cant let you go yesterday knowing that we're gonna be far away but I will never force you to stay cause I believe we'll be together someday :) You know what I mean right? Hehehe. Hope to see you soon my baby boyyyy. You're so cute and so hawtt! Raawrrrr :P 

P/S : Your loved one :)

2 shouts:

Siti Aliah said...

ehemmmmm..hahaha..wink wink :D

Siti Zolkafli said...

hahahaa Wink wonnkkk wunnkkk! :P

Post a Comment

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com