Friday, November 4, 2011

The end of 3rd sem !

Assalamualaikum wbt everybodyyy :)


Alhamdulillah, praise to Allah swt, that I've actually done with my 3rd sem in UiTM S.I, Perak :) I got my result in my hand now. I've printed it and gonna keep it tightly in my file. Haha. Just wanna keep some memories of how I'm doing in previous years. Well, I have to say that I'm a lil bit upset but happy as well. This sem's result is not so satisfying but I'm so glad I didnt fail any subjects. Not even one, alhamdulillah. I was so afraid that I'm gonna fail my poor subject, cost accounting, but I didnt! So I was happy for that though not so happy with the over all result  :( Haihh. What to do? What's past is past. Its my fault, I admit. Its over, there's nothing could be done :( But I know I always have plenty of chances to make up for it. This result surely a reason for me to feel upset now but its absolutely not a reason for me to give up! I'll stand up tall and try to do better! Insyaallah :) Pray for me ! 

0 shouts:

Post a Comment

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com