Monday, December 26, 2011

Until the DAY comes.

I just wanna let you know that the only person I love besides my family is YOU. The only one who I'm looking forward to build a family with is YOU. The only who I want to serve and spare my whole life for is YOU. I may have taken some wrong actions due to the memories of the past but I admit, it was one of the biggest mistakes that I've done and I'm so so sorry :( I promise you, nothing like that would happen again. Ever! I won't leave you for no reasons. I promise with all my heart, insyaAllah :) Trust me. I really hope you would be able to forgive me and forget about the things that had happened. What's past is past okay baby? We should focus on our lives now. Keep on track to achieve our goals, make sure we have put all the effort to reach our objectives and others. I wanna be with you till my last breath. I love you! Until the DAY comes syg :)

0 shouts:

Post a Comment

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com