Wednesday, January 18, 2012

A day where everything goes well.

Alhamdulillah, everything went well today. I'm so happy. Really really happy. No words could describe, no picture could tell how glad I am. Shopping for your birthday presents, done. Watching a movie, done. Looking for our rings, done. Everything went well as planned. I'm so happy and satisfied. Thank you for making my day today syg. I just couldn't let you go. I nearly lose my breath watching you walk step by step away from me. Feeling like holding you tight and keep you with me. But I know I can't do that. I just feel a day is not enough to be with you :( But thats okay, I know we're in each other's hearts now :) Hold on okay baby? There'll be time for us, Insyaallah. I really believe in that. Have faith and hope too okay syg? Please, keep hold on to this relationship. No matter what the circumstances that we're gonna face, we face them together okay? There's only us in our world, no one rules our love life except for us. We're responsible for this. Lets end what we've started together okay syg? Stay with me until the end syg, I LOVE YOU SO MUCH!



Syg, please remember that these rings are the reason why there's no end for our love. The reason why we're here, standing strong to be together forever.

0 shouts:

Post a Comment

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com