Thursday, January 26, 2012

Met Haliza Misbun

She rushed into Guardian as I was standing in the cashier counter because I am the cashier for today. She quickly asked me, looks like she's in a rush. With a wide smile she said, "Dik, tau tak mana nak carik kunci2 yang kecik tu? Akak dah carik merata tempat, takde, ada yang besar je". I was shocked but quite excited, controlling my emotion wisely, I smiled and said "Ada, dekat hujung tu kak". Then she made a weird face because I think she couldn't get what I was trying to say, so I walked out of the cashier counter and showed her. She said "Thank you" and suddenly she walked out of Guardian. In my thought "where the hell is she going (laughing)". I called her "Eh kakk, kakk, dekat sini kak". Thennn, she get it, "Oh kat dalam ni juga ke, I thought kat luar hahahaaa". I laughed with her and straight away showed her the keys. She said repeatedly "thank you dikkk, thank you so muchhh" and hold my hand tightly and swing it back and forth. I was like "what the hell, but still smiled" Hahahahaa. So I explained to her "Ni la yang kita ada, yang  ni yang single punya, ada yang dua tiga". She asked me, "oh yang mana paling murah?". So I said "Yang ni, RM9.90 je". Then she asked again, "ni mcm mana nak guna ni?" I explained further, "Yang ni guna mcm biasa, ada tiga copy, so kena simpan la 3 copy tu" Then she joked around with me "Oh okay so mcm mana? I have to give you one copy ke?". In a very weirdo way, I answered "Errrkkk, Takkkk". Then she laughed like hell! & swing my hand back and forth -.- Hahahahaa. & again, repeatedly saying "thank you thank you thank you" until she's done paying.  Hahaa, what a fine lady. She was very excitedd, I can tell. I dunno why, maybe just too happy because at last she found what she wanted after went into 2 markets looking for it. So thats it, just a memory to keep. Haha. I never thought I'd met an artist who are so friendly like her. I have to admit, she is beautiful :)

P/S : I acted like I dont care meeting her but I can hear my heart beat loudly like "DUPP! DUPP! DUPP!"  Hahahaaaa

0 shouts:

Post a Comment

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com